Refractive Surgery News & Videos
Your Guide to LASIK & Vision Correction Surgery
Refractive Surgery News is a premier online resource dedicated solely to consumer education about vision correction surgery.
Check out our comprehensive information about LASIK, cataract surgery, IOL surgery and presbyopia surgery to learn more about the various corrective procedures. In addition, you'll also find information about alternative procedures to LASIK and newly developed vision correction procedures, such as laser cataract treatment, corneal inlays and LASEK.
Eye surgery technology is rapidly advancing, providing for a range of newer options not available even a few years ago. Refractive Surgery News' comprehensive range of information and video allows you to become better educated about these new developments in vision correction technology, so that you may better determine which type of surgery and which surgeon may be best for your visual needs.
- Blended Vision Most Popular Presbyopia Surgery Participants at the Ophthalmology Innovators Summit say monovision LASIK, or blended vision, continues to be more popular than presbyopia correcting IOLs…
- Cataract vision loss can be treated effectively and safely…
- The safety and effectiveness of Intacs corneal ring segments
- Personalized correction with custom Wavefront LASIK eye surgery
- Introducing FLEx, an all-laser alternative to LASIK
- Visian IOLs are used to correct high myopia and for patients with thin corneas…
- Now approved in Europe, KAMRA corneal inlays are for presbyopia correction…
Note: This information is for general education purposes only. It is not to be used as a substitute for medical advice from your eye doctor or refractive surgeon.